We have a responsibility to protect and conserve our natural resources such as air, water, and land for future generations. In the production of our garments, we aim for minimum impact whilst protecting global ecosystems to support the well-being of the planet, people, and animals, now and in the future.
- Our yarn supplier and garment factory have ISO14001 certification this is an internationally-agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organisations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, covering air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
- All of our yarns and buttons are dyed using non-toxic dyes and are approved and certified to an Oeko-Tex 100 standard, this means that they do not contain any harmful substances, are completely safe for human touch and have reduced chemical impact.
- Our garment factory also has IS014001 certification for the environmental management.
- Our FSC paper labels are from sustainable forests which reduce the deforestation of indigenous woodland and provide a renewable source of raw materials.
- Our organic cotton garment labels are made from cotton grown following organic principles that help maintain soil health without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilisers