Transparency within our supply chain is essential to ensure you that our sustainable practices are legitimate.
- Our yarn partner is one of the most respected cashmere yarn spinners in the world and has the most intelligent cashmere yarn production underlining their core values to align intelligent production with green initiatives for sustainable production. They have always placed great importance on being ethical and socially responsible, with a true commitment to environmental protection, animal welfare and sustainability.
- Our new paper labels are FSC certified, guaranteeing that the raw material has been harvested in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
- All dyes are Oeko-Tex 100 certified, reducing negative chemical impact during the production process and certifying that they are safe to wear.
- All of our cotton garment labels are made form organic cotton GOTS certified, this certification sets requirements for both ecological and labour conditions.
- Our garment manufacturer is working towards GOTS certification for garment production - further adding to our commitment to continue our sustainability journey by improving year on year.
- We will continue to work with an independent Sustainability Consultant to keep us moving forward on our sustainability journey.